Realize the Maximum Benefit as Quickly as Possible.
Your facilities have a unique relationship to both your organization and its mission. That’s why we work closely with you to customize our services to support your goals for financial, management, reimbursement, usage and insurance through:
- Property management standards
- Financial reporting requirements
- Federal cost reimbursement regulations
- Risk management compliance issues
- Financial and federal audit support
- Inventory perpetuation services
Are Your Buildings Living Up to Your Depreciation Strategy?
The depreciation of building costs over 40 or 50 years of composite life doesn’t take into account that many of the structure’s individual components won’t last that long.
Converting to a “depreciation by component” strategy can make a big impact on your bottom line by accurately recovering costs as they are accrued. This strategy is especially beneficial for organizations like universities, colleges and school districts.
Our specialized knowledge in this area includes:
- GASB 34/35 fixed asset reporting
- FASB fixed asset reporting
- OMB A-21 and A-110 fixed asset cost reimbursement