HCA Asset Management, LLC (“HCA”, “us”, “our” or “we”) operates the www.hcamgt.com website (the “Service”) you have entered (its sub-domains, affiliated websites, and any services available therefrom, including any mobile versions of the website or mobile applications). The Service is operated by HCA.
1. Collection of Data
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
When you submit information to us or visit our Site, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information, to deliver relevant future content via email, to track how much you use our Site or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering content. By giving us your contact information at any time, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary, at our discretion, for ongoing services. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all of our emails.
We automatically collect data about your browser or devise and your use of the site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device). Any other information stored happens via cookies or pixels as described above, and as facilitated via third-party tools (like Facebook).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you.
Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy.
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or similar mechanism transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
2. Use of Collected Data
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
We may use the data to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, evaluate your request to purchase certain services offered through our Site, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our events and services;
- Send you communications regarding our services and related information;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us;
- Manage account preferences;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Alert you to upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services;
- Provide you with information, promotions, and offers that may be of interest to you; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding events and services from HCA, and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
3. Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
4. How We Share Data
Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your data collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
Business Transfer. In the event that HCA undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your data will be part of the assets transferred.
5. Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us at [email protected].
If you no longer wish to receive communications from HCA, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails or contacting us at [email protected].
You may remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools). Please note that these opt-out tools are device and browser specific, so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your browsers and devices.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the platform (for example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive).
By using our Sites and submitting any information with us, you agree to these terms without exception and agree to waive liability and not hold us liable for any use of your information, in perpetuity, under any circumstances, including waiving your right to participate or initiate any class action complaints.
7. Protection and Retention of Data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
8. Foreign Jurisdictions; Personal Data Transfers
We control the Sites from offices in the United States in the State of Florida. We do not represent that materials on the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at [email protected]. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one-month after receipt of your request.
9. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at [email protected].
10. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by HCA, or its affiliates and subsidiaries, to a third-party for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at [email protected].
13. Contact Us